Sample B1 Speaking Test: Education
In this video, I will give you an example of how a native speaker (I) would answer the Escuela Oficial monologue questions for the topic of Education.
If you would like to see my other Escuela Oficial exam examples, click on the link to go to the EOI playlist.
Here are the questions:
1. What was school like for your parents? Is it very different from the
education you have received/are receiving?
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Why? Is/Was there any
subject you hate/hated? Why?
3. Do you think Physical Education is important? Why? Why not?
4. Are there any subjects that you miss in today’s school system.(Cooking,
sewing, Latin, philosophy, etc)
5. What are the good and bad points of education nowadays?
6. Are computers going to replace books and notebooks? Why? Why not?